DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Update the Minecraft Version

Rosieonyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: RosieOnyx
Honeybadger Auralock
-134.png
Hai hai! I was just wanting to put in my 2 cents about the server's minecraft version. Updating the server could provide many benefits including an easier time for the dev team (after they update the plugins I suppose, but I think every plugin has an updated version already) and more blocks for the texture pack as well as more mob ai to use etc. It would be a good amount of work especially for the build team, however if the map is an issue then you could put it on a different server with the updated version for the build team to assess the damage.

Also, updating the server would give way to many more things like a plugin for extra chat & name colors, a better npc ai plugin (might be able to find one that lets u fight with an npc), better pet ai (would be useful for that creature care profession). You could also use it as an excuse to move into a more 21st century harry potter narrative.

If any of this has come off as rude sounding I'm sorry I'm not great with conveying tone through text. So, to make up for it, I hope your day has been well ♥

--- RosieOnyx ---

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hiya @Rosieonyx!

As has been stated above, this is actually already a priority of ours! It's one of our main Development focuses through the year, and we discuss it more in January's Development Blog. We agree upgrading would come with a heap of positives, and we're excited to work on it through the year.

We'll be marking this as a duplicate as it's also been suggested before, but know it's in the works and definitely approved!

Thanks for your suggestion and we'd love to see more from you in the future.