DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Update the Shrieking Shack

ArborlyMink

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Polka_Dot_Man
Honeybadger
The shrieking shack on potterworld is a little dissapointing it is way too short and isn't nearly tall enough it is really bland there isn't much on the outside for details and it's all mostly spruce wood throw in some dark oak wood in there i think the shack really needs an update

Aspasia Castellanos

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I agree! The build is great but the rest of the server's build went into an update and I think this one should as well.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @ArborlyMink!

Thank you for sending your suggestion to Potterworld! We are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server so we are super appreciative of your suggestion!

I will now go ahead and deliver your idea to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement your suggestion or not. I will get back to you here when we have come to our conclusion, so be on the lookout for notifications from this forum!

Again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @ArborlyMink!

Thank you again for your suggestion! As we're always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place, we are very appreciative of your idea!

I have brought your suggestion up to the Poltergeist team, and I am happy to say it has been accepted! This is something we would like to look into doing. As our priority is high with creating new builds, unfortunately it won't be for a bit until the Shrieking Shack is updated.

There is no current ETA, but it will be kept in mind for whenever the build team has some extra room to work on!

Once again thank you for your suggestion! Take good care of yourself! <3

A well wisher,
Cate