DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Update the tutorials on youtube

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I've noticed a lot of people getting confused with wands recently and I randomly checked the tutorial on YouTube. The tutorial is not so good. It lasts for less than 2 minutes and it explains wand upgrades and leveling more than it explains how the wands work. It doesn't cover the most important things where people get stuck, which is how to find spells in other hotbars and wand inventories.
Then I checked the other tutorials and realized that most of them are either outdated or simply not explain the more important things. I don't think it's necessary for me to point out every single thing that's outdated, but I will just write down some things that should be explained if you ever decide to make new tutorials (even if it's for systems 2.0). So no matter if the gear changes or not, i think it's important to explain how it's stats work because people quite often don't understand gear, and it's really not as complicated. I would explain how the hand piece is the only piece that determines the general damage/healing, how the trinket adds secondary damage in a single category of spells (curse/jinx..), and that the other pieces add the health and additional stats like range, radius or so. I would explain talents (since spell trees are gone). I would explain leveling, with all the additional ways of earning XP we got in the meanwhile. I couldn't find a tutorial on shops and housings. There could even be a whole starter tutorial explaining all the important information for new players, it could be implemented as part of the FYE. Teach players how to use /map and enchanted compass... A lot of those things are way easier to understand from watching a video than reading instructions from NPCs, and it would help foreign players that might not understand everything that is being told to them.
I don't think those videos would be too difficult to make, but it would definitely help the newer players understand how the game works.