DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Upgrade Appareo

ohhelloitsnick

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ohhelloitsnick
Auralock Serpent Vampire Werewolf
hey!

today I was running around the map and realized that I wish there was a way to upgrade the distance in which I could appareo.
I think that would be a really cool thing to play around with as its such a useful spell for people that are higher in rank. maybe not even the distance of the spell but a cool down difference (upgrading the spell to have a shorter cool down)? let me know your thoughts <3

all the love always.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I'm pretty sure that gear can lower the cooldowns of both appareo and ascendo. Now the extra range that you could get with gear doesn't effect those spells, I think so at least? So that could be something that could change. Anyway, there's a chance that they will bring talents back and I remember that there was a upgrade within talent system where you could increase the range of those spells. If you want more info on return of talents, check #polls on our discord server.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Aloha @ohhelloitsnick!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! However, through careful discussion with the Leadership team, we have decided to decline it, unfortunately. While the concept of being able to upgrade Appareo's distance or cooldown would be interesting, this would cause the spell to become quite overpowered, and in turn, it would unbalance spells. Regarding modifying Appareo's cooldown, it has been previously discussed that we will not be reducing or changing it for now, which can be found here.

We hope that you understand our decision and continue to share more suggestions with us the in near future! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!