DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Upgrade The Transfiguration Spell Tree

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I feel like the Transfiguration Spell Tree should be upgraded because it's not the most useful spell tree to start off with at all and the damage from the spells within the tree doesn't hurt you so badly at all it just feels like no offense but it feels like a light tap slap to the face lol. It should have a upgrade to it's transfigurations spell in the spell trees because theirs's Transfiguration gear and nobody is using at all because of barely any high damage of what to expect from the Spell Tree so It should have a chance to be upgraded and maybe some people might start using it if you do because every Spell Tree should deserve to have a chance to be made useful or else it will it will always just be avoided of people use 4/5 spell tree's instead of 5/5 so maybe their can be a way to update the Transfiguration Spell Tree because it's a new year and it should have a chance to make a new start on this new year of 2021! :D.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Lol thx I just thought about how the transfiguration spell tree would be like of how I would say about it XD.

Last edited:

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
But yeah it really needs to be upgraded or else nobody is going to use it all, and the transfiguration gear will just be cast aside while the Charm, Jinx, and Curse will be used for attacking more then, Plus it even have 4 statues in the spell tree and it doesn't feel much a threat to any person at all of how low dmg they cause with their swords and they can be taken down easily solo or with a group due to slow movement and how little they can do harm to us wizards/witches. So their has to be some way to refix the Transfiguration Spell Tree so that some people could start trying to use it and could maybe be heard in Dueling Theory of how to use it and combo's, and be put into books of gear recipes of which 1's to use of the ultimate gear guide books to be able to be in the same position like charms and jinxes I wouldn't say it be nearly to curses because Curse spell tree nearly beats everything if you use it very well, the correct gear for it, and Max Spell tree points in it and nothing else in the other spell tree area's. But yeah it should be in the same parts of Charm and Jinx spell tree's and not just some lower rank, tier whatever anyone wants to call it that will just be forgotten in the years as this game is updating Spells deserve to have a chance to be upgraded aswell if nobody doesn't like the function about Plus there's nobody I mean like amount of people using it is like mad low of: 0 people. Plus if Professor Mcgonagall Mastered Transfiguration spells and is teaching a class about it it should atleast be able to be useful and updated in this new year of 2021 and should have a new fresh start if it's going to be used in combat of a Wizards/Witches Duels.

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Heyo!

Thank you for your suggestion, it's useful to know about things like this.

I'll bring this up with the team and get a response back to you as soon as possible!

~Matt

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Thanks Because I feel like it's about time the transfiguration spell tree get's upgraded because there's barely no damage in it at all no matter how many spell points you put in it it's not going to defeat a single person unless when it comes to ignis of lower year's barely have any good gear of no offense to anyone who's a lower year it just that nobody will ever use the transfiguration spell tree if it's not the same level as charm and jinx spell tree's are at or maybe closer to curse tree maybe just charm and jinx tree spell tree positions should be enough to convince players to actually try the spell tree instead of giving up on it permanently and move on to charm, jinx, curse, and defensive spell trees only avoiding the transfiguration spell tree just because it's "not doing enough damage" plus it's a new year of 2021 because it should atleast have a good start to let other's have a chance of how to use this spell tree with there transfiguration gear. Plus I would like to get to know the spell tree better as a healer since Sophia did teach a class about 1 of the transfiguration spells even though I wasn't interested at first but then realized it in attack when getting the gear transfiguration was the only 1 that had the higher attack when having the defensive spell tree so it would be nice to see an updated better version of transfiguration spell tree.

Yumei Fireheart

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: VetMedYumei
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Also please do change the conjuring soldiers, they dont attack unless being attacked and they also attack the caster :( Smh killing their own casters huhuhu

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Yeah imagine that lol but seriously please change it it's unnecessary for a caster to be killed by there own magic unless someone reflects aka meaning the 3 spells protello, protellomo protellum, of it of a backfire and you faint because of it of how much damage it was going to cause your opponent but the magic backfires and turn's against you just because all you did was "cast the magic" It's not meant to backfire and destroy you for a disvantage.

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey Tuna2,

I am pleased to say that this suggestion has been accepted. We understand that Transfiguration needs changing. We currently have plans for balancing it and we hope that they'll resolve any concerns that people have with Transfiguration currently.

Again, thank you for your suggestions, they really do help!

~Matt

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Cool thanks Yes please Transfiguration do needs upgrading the only thing staff did was replace a spell for glacios which is cool and all but it's still the still the same thing inside of not dealing much damage and we barely have ultimate set for transfiguration so maybe add some more grad gear recipes to be able to have a ultimate gear set for transfigurations we all are trying to learn more magic after all it would be nice to have some people be a master at transfiguration spell trees thanks again! We all appreciate on the update to it! :D

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi there @Tuna2 !

I'm sorry to say that this suggestion has been ultimately declined! We have gone ahead and removed the spell tree system in favour of the talents system currently in place. Due to such changes we have declined this suggestion.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!