DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Veil in Ministry

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I mean sure- It adds nothing but its fun to push your friend in!

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I was in VC with @Doctor_Bond yesterday and he was exploring the department of mysteries. I vividly remember the sounds of disappointment he made when finding that he could not be killed by the veil.

I thought he was the only person I knew that would be disappointed when finding he couldn't be killed by something, but I was mistaken. Anyway, I agree with this proposed idea and think it would make for a cool addition.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
If they do add this they should probably put a warning that you'll die if you walk through since you lose 10% of gear durability when you die. Maybe an Unspeakable NPC could be placed near the veil.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello and thank you for your suggestion Matty!
I will bring up your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
That's a good question Nathan ;)

It has indeed been implemented (the veil now kills you if you walk through) so I will be marking this suggestion as complete!
Thanks again for the wonderful suggestion <3