DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Vendor Shop GUI Closes Whenever a Recipe is Sold Instead of Staying on the Page

Vegas4K

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Vegas4K
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I was told that this was intentional design, however its a bit of a nuisance if you have 10 shirt recipes after grinding for a few hours and you gotta keep opening and closing and opening and closing the Vendor GUI just to sell. Just a small thing that would make quality of life better.

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
My opinion is that staff should pick between this suggestion and this one here. In a utopia obviously both would be added and they would both be great but staff are currently very busy working on making Revelius a more complete and better update so their time is pretty constrained and making two very similar quality of life fixes are not very necessary. Personally I prefer the sell all command but like I said earlier either would be lovely and I would not be too upset if both were accepted :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @RelentlessNebula,
Thank you for bringing up this idea to us! Apologies for the delay but the Poltergeists will now be discussing this suggestion amongst ourselves. We will inform you once a decision has been made.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @RelentlessNebula,

Thanks again for your suggestion! We do really appreciate it and after reviewing it, we have decided that we completely agree with you and we can definitely see the benefits of implementing this! This change would make sense and would fix the inconvenience of having to re-open the GUI constantly. We have therefore accepted this suggestion and hope to implement it soon, so keep an eye out.

Take care and enjoy your day!