DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

View shop listings for uncategorized items

IcyMisterLamb

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: IcyMisterLamb
Raven
So I am trying to collect all choco hop related items including winter waltz choco hop cards. As someone who likes not spending a lot of money, the marketplace is great because it will show me the lowest price listed for each item. There is one problem though and that's that not every item is listed on the marketplace. The winter waltz choco cards are not listed in the marketplace (The special card you get from completing the sets are in the marketplace, but the rest of them aren't.) so I am not able to see the lowest price to buy them for. I can go to the quickbuy NPC in the marketplace and he will show me the lowest price, but I already need to own one of the items I want to buy from him. So I just ended up overpaying 10x the minimum listing price for a winter waltz card after finding someone selling them in Diagonal Lane.

Would it be possible to add a feature to view specific items in the marketplace without going through the shop NPCs? For example a command where you type it in and add the item you are looking for in extension and it will directly open to the store page you want? This could solve the issue for all items, not just winter waltz cards. But at least could there be a new choco hop cards category in the collectable items in the marketplace, just like uncommons, rares, and legendries?

Lenna

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Lnnaa
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix
i like this idea a lot! i think it would be useful since it has happened to me that i cant find what im looking for in the marketplace because it doesnt have a category.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
So I am trying to collect all choco hop related items including winter waltz choco hop cards. As someone who likes not spending a lot of money, the marketplace is great because it will show me the lowest price listed for each item. There is one problem though and that's that not every item is listed on the marketplace. The winter waltz choco cards are not listed in the marketplace (The special card you get from completing the sets are in the marketplace, but the rest of them aren't.) so I am not able to see the lowest price to buy them for. I can go to the quickbuy NPC in the marketplace and he will show me the lowest price, but I already need to own one of the items I want to buy from him. So I just ended up overpaying 10x the minimum listing price for a winter waltz card after finding someone selling them in Diagonal Lane.

Would it be possible to add a feature to view specific items in the marketplace without going through the shop NPCs? For example a command where you type it in and add the item you are looking for in extension and it will directly open to the store page you want? This could solve the issue for all items, not just winter waltz cards. But at least could there be a new choco hop cards category in the collectable items in the marketplace, just like uncommons, rares, and legendries?
I believe this has been suggested before, i think i even suggested it but either way, i absolutely agree. There's many items that simple aren't listed on marketplace and it is impossible to find them.

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hiya @IcyMisterLamb !

As Navy has mentioned above, this has indeed been suggested before. The original thread is currently still under review, as a bunch of different things were suggested and we're still working through all of them. Therefore, I will be marking this thread as a duplicate. Once a decision has been made, it will be posted on the original thread, so I'd suggest keeping an eye on that one!

I hope you have an amazing day!!