DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

View your current quest objective on the screen somewhere like the scoreboard

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi I find it kinda annoying that you have to do /q everytime to see your quest objective and you need to like remember it when you're doing stuff in game which idk sounds easy but u can easily get distracted and forget it and have to check /q a lot lol so it would just be a nice convenient change! It could work by you having to right click a quest in /q to focus it per se, and then the quest objective would show on your scoreboard (bc you can start more than 1 quest obviously, so only the focused one would show) and you could right click it again to unfocus if you dont want the extra text or aren't doing the quest rn.

This would be a VERY nice addition and I'm sure many people will appreciate it! It would improve potterworld's questing experience!!

here is a mockup ft. pig!

Last edited:

ohhelloitsnick

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ohhelloitsnick
Auralock Serpent Vampire Werewolf
i would say just try and make the quests a little more generic. sometimes they can have to many details, that's not a bad thing but when you just want to see the action this would be a very helpful feature. like "find the cake batter at hagrids hut" on the scoreboard.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Mateo,

Thank you for proposing this idea! We have brought it up to the team and I'm pleased to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted. We like the idea because it would be very useful and we are already planning on adding customizability to scoreboards, so players can choose what they want to see. However, this will probably not happen anytime soon. Once we have an update for this suggestion, we will send a message in this thread.

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Mateo,

Thank you once again for the wonderful suggestion - we really appreciate it! With this recent patch note we have actually implemented this.
If you click on a quest in your /q, you are now able to focus it so that it displays the current objective on the scoreboard, as well as the quest name and when the quest expires. We hope this meets your expectations and is convenient for players, but if you have any further feedback or suggestions, please do share!