DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Voldicorn

very rare species
lore- formed when a over-user of soul stones (horcrux) eats a unicorn and thus starts to become one. (due to the very true law you are what you eat.)
they would look like the pic below
2020-05-02.jpg

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
With the picture you sent, It is a bit unprofessional and silly. Having an evil human with a pink apron then a horn also? If you were to make this it would be more like a unicorn with dark fur. It would also be hard to make the creature. We also do not use soul shards so there would be no way to get them. Maybe it could be how many creatures you've killed or something like that. Though that is just my opinion.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
With the picture you sent, It is a bit unprofessional and silly. Having an evil human with a pink apron then a horn also? If you were to make this it would be more like a unicorn with dark fur. It would also be hard to make the creature. We also do not use soul shards so there would be no way to get them. Maybe it could be how many creatures you've killed or something like that. Though that is just my opinion.
I think they meant that it would be like a mob, the soulshard part being the story behind it.
But I think this is unprofessional and does not fit in with what we currently have.

andreu

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Andyreu
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Yeah I'm not completely sure this would fit in with the current standard for the lore on the server and I'm kinda blanking on what a backstory or a reasoning behind this creature might be, but I have to say, its a creative idea.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for your suggestion! At this time, we won't be implementing your idea. This doesn't really fit with the lore of the server and your idea doesn't seem like a logical creature. For the Revelius Update, we will also be adding other new mobs.