DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Voting Daily Reward

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
When the voting reward was first introduced, all 7 voting sites still worked, so even if one broke, there was still an opportunity to get the reward. Since then, both sites 2 and 6 have broken and since 6 has been removed and 2 has been broken since the maintenance quite a while ago, I think that the requirement for the voting reward should be lowered to 4 sites, at least until one site is back up, if they are going to b e, so there is room for one site not working (which I find sometimes happens with site 1 as it takes longer for the vote to register).

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @Honey_Dwarf1 !

Thank you so much for bringing up this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with ideas on how to improve the gameplay. I'm pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted and completed! We agree that it's harder to reach the daily reward now and have therefore lowered the voting requirement to 4 websites per day now!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!