DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Voting Multiplier

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
So if anyone remembers the daily login streak this is sort of similar every day you vote for the server the rewards you get grow and I'm not talking about voting tokens more of the Ac or Hp.
EX...
Day 1
10 ac 1 Hp
Day 2
12 ac 1 Hp
Day 3
12 ac 2 Hp
Day 4
14 ac 2 Hp

another idea is being able to get potter points from voting

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I knew about the daily login streaks like the one that many people had gotten so much XP from but didn't know that they made one with voting

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
Yeah the streak feature that was reverted not long after it was released was just for daily login streaks, however this suggestion is focusing on voting streaks instead if I'm correct.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the Poltergeist team to see what they think and get back to you as soon as I can!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello again! After discussing everything, we've gotten word that this is something we're interested in doing as we believe that it would encourage people to vote more! In addition, players could benefit from getting more rewards from voting. However, we are not sure when we will have time to sort this all out, but we will be looking to do this in the future! Again, thank you for your suggestion!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @chatis1234

I have arrived with an update for your suggestion. This is now complete and live. The new streak packs complete this suggestion by gradually increasing the rewards once the player grows their streak! The highest unlocked pack can be claimed once a day in the Voting Store.

Thank you for creating your suggestion, we really appreciate it.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!