DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wand Idea!

Tori

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AzazelAC
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I created this lineart for a possible staff idea for the store! The color scheme could of course be anything but maybe something that represents dark theme? The staff itself could be altered in many ways. I feel like it’d be a great addition to the store and for player usage.

Attachments

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @Kilo!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to the threads! As we are always on the lookout to make our server a better place, we are super appreciative of your idea!

At this time, I will be forwarding your thread to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this or not. I will get back to you here so be on the lookout for future notifications regarding this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take good care! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @Kilo!

Once again thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! We are super appreciative of your idea!!

I have brought your idea up to the team, and I am happy to say it has been accepted! We loved your design of the wand and we believe players would really enjoy a wand like this!! Also this was a very beautiful drawing so well done!

Currently, there is no ETA as to when this wand will be released. However, do be on the lookout for it coming to the store!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate