DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wand Rechoosing

Rosieonyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: RosieOnyx
Honeybadger Auralock
2f24bfe1374f44b0763bcd9a668318ea.png
Hello! I was just thinking on it and It'd be really nice if we could buy a wand rechoosing, because we can get a resorting one for houses so it doesn't make sense that we can't for wands, at least to me it doesn't. And I understand "The wand chooses the wizard" and that's like a final decision but.. so is the hat? The hat is generally considered a final decision. I don't know, if people can resort then it makes sense for a wand rechoosing, especially if they have been on the server since like 5-7 years ago and don't feel connected to their wand anymore, like their house. I hope this gets through ;3;

--- RosieOnyx

Miki Willows-Vitale

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MikiMau7
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Werewolf Prefect Jr. Professor Class Design Jr. Architect
I personally really love this idea! I feel like it could be part of the resort, even as an optional thing!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @Rosieonyx !!

This suggestion was originally not something we were able to do, but we are happy to say that we are accepting it, as we now have the capacity to do it and we love the idea of players being able to customise their wand! We can't say exactly how it will be implemented yet, so keep an eye out for it in the future!

Thank you for making this suggestion, we really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @Rosieonyx !!

We're happy to say this is now complete! Players can purchase a Wand Lore token from the store to change to a wand wood or core of their choosing! There is also bonus lore for each wand wood and core which can be viewed when changing wand lore and in the in-game store! You are also able to buy a wand lore token from the Store!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion, we really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: