DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wand/Staff idea πŸ”₯

Puppet

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: PuppetM
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello!

Today I am making a suggestion for a new wand/staff. Since joining Potterworld I have been wanting a a wand that resembles a sword and has a dark demonic theme to it. I feel like this wand would pair well with the horn and wings cosmetics that were recently added.

I figured I would try my luck and see if my idea could be implemented into the game and hope that we could have a dark demonic themed wand available in the future.

Would love to hear some feedback on the reference picture I attached, or hear if anyone has any ideas of what could be added.

sword idea.jpg

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team concluded that we’re looking for more objects that look like they would cast magic/spells and a sword is not an item that does that.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!