DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Warp command

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
This would be super useful for MineChat users, and I'm sure would encourage a lot more people to join on their phones later at night! Another option could be allowing users to warp to their housing from the hub, which also currently is disabled.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
I agree that this would be helpful for minechat players! :)

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings emeraldaries,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bring it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings @emeraldaries,

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to bring your idea forward! We are so happy to see that you have ideas that could be used to help improve the server, whether that be the community or server itself. We hope that you continue to utilize our suggestions forum with your ideas!

I've brought your idea up with the staff team, and we think that a command like this would be very beneficial! MineChat users haven't been able to join Potterworld properly due to the fact that they are unable to interact with the hub/GUI that comes up when joining a world, but we're aiming to change this with this command. We are unsure of when this will be implemented as we have some final details that need to be figured out, so just make sure that you're watching for any announcements on the website and/or discord alerting the community of this change! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the Poltergeists and/or development team!

Best regards,
Khails

Last edited:

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
We are unsure of when this will be implemented as we have some final details that need to be figured out, so just make sure that you're watching for any announcements on the website and/or discord alerting the community of this change!
In the meantime, you can create a support ticket and ask to be put into a world, and they will do it for you. :)

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
when will this be made a thing ): you can no longer make tickets as it requires a GUI, so unless you /msg a staff member (and you might not even know any that's online) you won't be able to get in