DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

WarpKey idea

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
Okay i have some skin idea for warpkey

-1 Suitcase (Black or brown) elegant suitcase
-Modern Travel rolley
-Idraulic suitcase
-Doctor Suitcase

I hope you will add them for more item in the warpkey store here are some reference photo
borsa-idraulico-cm-40.jpg
idraulic suitcase

retro-black-leather-doctors-bag-260nw-586930964.jpg
doctor suticase

Black_Leather_Briefcase.jpg
elegant suitcase (black and brown)
Aluminum_Travel_Briefcase_HITMAN2021.jpg
for this one you could do various version whit flag (italy flag,USA flag,UK flag and lgbtq flag ecc....)

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Nicolas.D!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! Personally, I find the examples for the appearances to be really interesting, and it would be cool to see these as models. At this time, I'll bring up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team for further discussion, and once a decision has been made by the Leadership team, I'll return to you with a response!

Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heyo @Nicolas.D!

I'd like to inform you that your suggestion has been brought up to the staff and Leadership team, and through careful discussion, this suggestion has been mostly declined. Although we agree that it would be nice to have more variety for warpkey bag appearances, we believe these ones are a bit plain in terms of design. However, the travel suitcase with the different stickers and stamps on it is something we really liked, so we will consider this one for any future store releases. We also want to ensure that we are careful about any appearances/designs that are made, as they use up model slots, and avoid using them for models that wouldn't be popular, as we would not be able to use them anywhere else.

We hope that you understand this decision and continue to share more ideas or feedback with us! Thank you again for making this suggestion and have a lovely day!