DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Website Staff Organization

Which format of the staff page do you prefer?

• The current website’s list

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sof

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: oldromantics
Auralock Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Currently, you can view all of the Staff members via the “Members” tab on the website. Although this is a simple way to list all of the Staff, I feel that it would be better to organize the list by department/rank.

Similar to the layout of the previous website, the Staff profiles/heads/etc would be put into categories based on their department and role. This would entail different Staff members being placed in multiple categories, though with the tags on the website, I feel this wouldn’t prove to be too much of an issue.

You can not see what ranks a Staff member possesses unless you are able to redirect yourself to a forum thread under which they have responded. Having categories under the “Staff” tab will not only give more ways to view which ranks someone holds, but it will also give players the ease of being able to view which Staff they could message with questions, concerns, and ideas. With the release of the new Community Management department, having categories will allow these Staff members to stand out from the list and make it easier for players to be able to contact them with feedback.

Although this isn’t a huge problem or setback, I feel it would be more organized and appealing to categorize the Staff members under the “Members” tag.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello Serpentella,

Thank you so much for the suggestion, we love when the community puts effort on suggesting how the server could improve!

I've brought the idea to the rest of the team and, since this has been proposed multiple times, we had already decided that it should be implemented! However, as this isn't one of our main concerns, it won't be implemented until when we will have the time to do so. Thank you again for bringing this up! :)