DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Werewolf and SPEW Chat in Game.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
It would also make sense since recently the werewolves and S.P.E.W got a chat in discord. The only problem that I can see is that perhaps when buying the package you get a lot more things, so the value might be very high now, compared to other packages, though I haven't really checked this.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think this is a good idea. These are basically allegiances, so why not? I do not see a issue with this, and if Dark Followers, Phoenix's, and Aurorlocks have a chat why not SPEW members and Werewolves?

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!
We have discussed your idea and we decided that this is something we are going to implement. It isn't live yet, but it will be soon! Thank you for your suggestion, this wouldn't be possible without the community's feedback!

Aviann

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AviannTheBird
Auralock Staff Griffin Phoenix Sr. Professor Class Design Lore Keeper
Hello @Pikachu_789

The decision on this suggestion has been changed. We will no longer be pursuing this idea, as we believe we have plenty of channels already in-game, and will keep with just the Discord channels for clubs.

Thank you for your suggestion, and have a good rest of your day!