DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Werewolf Base

Alexa

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: yoomi
Dark Follower Staff Serpent Werewolf Media Lead Lead
The Werewolves may not be an "Allegiance," however we are still a species and "Club" within the community. For this purpose I believe the Werewolves deserve a base. It doesn't even have to be secret, just a place for Werewolves to be together and talk. Have a place to be themselves. Thanks for your time!

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I agree with Alexa, SPEW has a base in the Carket Market, even though it's not as big as the allegiance ones, so the werewolves should have one too.
You could say that the werewolves have the werewolf shelter in Hogsend, but it doesn't seem to be a 'base' like the others - just somewhere for werewolves to go when they transform. Werewolves don't fit into society, so it would make sense for them to have their own base where they would form their own society.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Alexa!
Thank you for making a suggestion! We are always looking for ways to improve our server, so any feedback and suggestions are always appreciated.
I will be bringing up your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you soon with a reply.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Alexa,
We are very happy to inform you that this has been accepted and implemented! The Werewolf Base came out along with the Vampire Manor during the Werewolf vs Vampire roleplay war event at the end of October. Both bases are currently closed but they will be available to explore soon! You would then be able to access them via NPC's in the Roleplay Hub which you can get to by talking to an NPC at the Professors Table in the Great Hall. I would definitely recommend checking them out when they are brought back ;)
Best Regards,
Aurora