DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

What is everyone's favorite mythical beast?

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
My favorite would have to be a Niffly 100%! They are so cute and funny (especially in the Fantastic Beasts movies)!

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Thestrals, they look mysterious & seem seriously misunderstood.

Pim

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: palpim
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Definitely Niffly as well, I love how mischievous they are, but they also seem to be understanding. They are basically a good mix between a cat and a dog with a lust for gold. As an added bonus they also look very cute.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
I love thestrals as well. They are misunderstood creatures and they can be invisible to certain people, which is cool! They can also flyyy

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jodelle
Raven
Its really hard to say what is my favourite beast i love, all of them are so beutifull (ok ... yes Bundimum is also from a certain perspective). Lot of them are forgotten and lot of them on the verge of extinction. For me is all beast my favourite, although some of them may seem aggressive or insidious, It is important understand them :)