DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

What spells do you use?

jtb1313

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: jtb1313
Raven
What spells do you use? I can't seem to get away from vermillio. I like how fast paced it feels when facing down several mobs but it hits like a balloon sword. I am in year 3 does anyone have any suggestions for other spells to use, all the ones I currently have unlocked are difficult and the spell casting system is unwieldy as I find it difficult to switch spells while in combat.

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
When you're starting out you definitely stick with vermillio a good while haha!
Just practice switching spells a bit, you'll definitely get better.

I think the spell combination I used in Year 3 which is really powerful is using a fully levelled up contagios and then also using vermillio while contagios recharged.

Once you unlock them, don't shy away from upgrading spells like cascamora and baulectrium.

Cascamora and Contagios are the ones I use the most overall though :)

LeAlmightyPanda

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: LeAlmightyPanda
Serpent
Before the Revelius update, I would use AOE/multitarget spells.

With the update, I've found Vermillo, Baulectrium, and Contagios are my go to spells. Baulectrium and Contagios allow for tick damage, so they can tick down any mob your fighting while hitting them with Vermillo.