DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Winter 2021 Competitions

With the Winter season approaching, we're excited to announce our Winter 2021 art competition and writing competition! You can enter both competitions for the chance to win the Holiday Reindeer Antlers, North Pole Staff, or Snowflake Staff! There will be 3 winners for each competition, for a total of 6 winners.

Competition Prizes
1st Place Winners: 200 HP, 600 PP, and their choice of ONE of the above prizes
2nd Place Winners: 150 HP, 450 PP
3rd Place Winners: 100 HP, 300 PP

Competition Timeline
December 1st - Submission period is opened
December 15th - Submission period is closed and judging begins
December 22nd - Latest date for winners to be announced

Art Competition
The prompt for this competition is to create a winter/holiday-inspired art piece!

In order to participate, you will need to enter a creative art piece depicting the prompt above. The art piece may be of any type (drawing, render, photo, etc.).

In order to view the full submission guidelines and to enter your submission, click here.

Writing Competition
The prompt for this competition is to write about an activity that you usually do during Winter, or one that you would like to do!

In order to participate, you will need to enter a creative writing piece depicting the prompt above. The writing piece may be of any type (essay, poem, story, etc.). It must have a minimum word count of 150 words, and the maximum word count is 500 words.

In order to view the full submission guidelines and to enter your submission, click here.

Comments

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jodelle
Raven
Awww, this sound so exciting, thank you for creating this awesome competition.
I'm looking forward to amazing art and writing pieces <3
I really have an idea what I'm going to draw :) Also good luck all participants ;)