DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Winter Waltz 2020 Dueling Tournament

kryiinq

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kryiinq
Auralock Dark Follower Raven

What a way to end off the year! We had some great teams today in the tournament! We saw some familiar faces we hadn't seen in a long time and some current duelists defending their place! We'd love to congratulate Team Monkeys on Great Value Reduced Fat 2% Milk (37% less fat than whole milk) + Girl! (Sticktrees, Tillsel, Expiroces, Max_Alzarin, and Magma_Alzarin). Here are the results:
1608413529699.png

We'd like to thank everyone for coming and watching to support the teams! We hope to see you all in the next tournament and have a great rest of the year!

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
OMG congrats to Team Monkeys on Great Value Reduced Fat 2% Milk (37% less fat than whole milk) + Girl! i love just how hard working you guys are (+girl!!!!) this really inspires me to learn how to duel with more than just cosmetic spells!!! thank you so much for being a point of inspiration for all of potterworld!!! this is what potterworld is all about!!! thank you so much!!! i love potterworld!!!!