DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

[Winter Waltz] Add treat food stand

GreatLordOz

Magician
Minecraft IGN: GreatLordOz
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
Since Winter Waltz is coming up soon, I would like to suggest adding a confectionary treat stand somewhere in the event where you can buy food for some gold. (Similar to how you can buy various treats throughout Diagonal Lane and other towns). We have like 8 different Candy Cane modeled items in the food category but I don't believe a single one of them are edible. If there is an edible one, you can't buy them for cheap. Cheap food items, while they have no functional purpose, always bring a smile to someone's face when they get something fun. So let's spread the cheer and add a stall with a few food items for sale during the event,

4-5 items at 5-10 gold or a few event tokens would be ideal.

Some of my suggestions would be:
  1. Candy Canes (Using the in-game Candy Cane model)
  2. Holiday Cookies (Using the in-game Cookie model)
  3. Peppermint Tea (Using one of the in-game Tea models)
  4. Gingerbread Snaps (Using the in-game model for Puffing Pod Fudge)
  5. Fruit Cake (Using the in-game Cake model)
  6. Suggested by Aklokin: Hot Cocoa (Using one of the in-game Tea models)

Last edited:

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @GreatLordOz

I have arrived with some exciting news. This suggestion was accepted and completed. In the most recent Winter Waltz event we had a food stand in the Monde Occulte Kitchen that contained a selection of local delicacies. We will also endeavour to include a similar stand for future Winter Waltz events. Furthermore, if we see an interest for other events to have food, we’ll consider adding items there too!

Thank you for creating your suggestion. We really appreciate it.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!