DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Winter Waltz School location Idea

Hi! I was discussing with friends different locations where we thought would be a fun idea to have as a location for the next upcoming or future winter waltz events.

I thought about a School for the winter waltz in the carribean islands or somewhere on an Island in the carribiean would be a really cool idea as it would be a different sceneary and could look really nice and even be nice for players who live in other parts of the world who would be in summer by then! Hope you consider the idea :)

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Lore Master Linked
Hello, @Acepostrapheussy!

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. While we think it would be a nice idea, we already have a lot of wizarding schools in lore, especially in the Northern Hemisphere, and we aren't looking into creating new ones at this time.

Despite this, thank you for making this suggestion, and I hope you have a wonderful day!