DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

wiz pe

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @LiviDk ! Could you give us more information about which blocks are not placed properly? This would help us see what you suggest to be changed more specifically.

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi @LiviDk ! Could you give us more information about which blocks are not placed properly? This would help us see what you suggest to be changed more specifically.
im too lazy for chatgpt reply, but its mostly the barrier blocks placement on courses like Hogsworth

this wiz pe forum suggestion was made right after wiz pe one day, where both me and Hektor Crestello struggled a bunch, solely because we kept running and jumping into barrier blocks on the Hogsworth map

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
im too lazy for chatgpt reply, but its mostly the barrier blocks placement on courses like Hogsworth

this wiz pe forum suggestion was made right after wiz pe one day, where both me and Hektor Crestello struggled a bunch, solely because we kept running and jumping into barrier blocks on the Hogsworth map
vouch even tho idk what part of the course you're talking about! but if hektor agrees it must be true

Takalo

Notable Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Takalo
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Drooble's Order
you can't chain jump many jumps in story as an example because you will hit a barrier block and it hurts in the heart. I also feel like WizPE courses are too easy and should get harder! It hurts my parkour-heart that the challenges set for the players are so easy to do. I'd love some really hard and long parkours with not many checkpoints in WizPE and of course also in the world with a big amount of gold as reward!

~Ju Crestello

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @LiviDk !

I'm happy to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted and completed! We have gone through Wizard’s PE courses and fixed areas where we thought the barriers could’ve been confusing. If you find more areas where changes could be needed, pointing it out to a professor in class with reference to this thread would be very helpful!

Thank you for bringing up this issue and I hope you have a wonderful day!