DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wizard Chess Minigame?

Omegaplayer5

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Omegaplayer5
I’m not sure if this has been suggested before or not. But could we have a Wizard Chess Minigame added to the minigame list? Chess is by far one of my favorite games and since the wizarding world has its own chess game I think it would make for a great addition to the already amazing server.

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
There is already a suggestion for Wizard's Chess ("Magical Chess" as stated in the post). It is "On-Hold" as of right now. Here is the link to the suggestion! There is a lot of developmental work that needs to be done to be able to push this. It also might be low on the developers' priority list at the moment. But this is a great idea! :)

Last edited:

Omegaplayer5

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Omegaplayer5
There is already a suggestion for Wizard's Chess ("Magical Chess" as stated in the post). It is on "On-Hold" as of right now. Here is the link to the suggestion! There is a lot of developmental work that needs to be done to be able to push this. It also might be low on the developers' priority list at the moment. But this is a great idea! :)
Oh shoot. I didn’t know. Thanks. :D I figured there would’ve been one but I wasn’t sure.

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Omegaplayer5 ,

Thank you for your suggestion, however, it is a duplicate of a previous suggestion that is currently on-hold. You can view that suggestion here. This suggestion has been brought up previously a few times, and we still plan to do this in the future. Unfortunately, we have many other goals to see through before we would be able to complete this suggestion.

Nevertheless, thank you again for your suggestion, and have a wonderful day!