DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wizard PE AC

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Recently, I have seen a drastic increase in Wizard's PE classes. Now I love doing classes, so I was very excited by this change. But I've noticed that no matter if you're close to the end or still stuck at the beginning, if you don't finish you get the same amount of AC. I think that there should be a check point system, and depending on what checkpoint you hit you get an increased amount of AC. That way people who have finished more of the course can get the AC they have earned.

Sake

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: SakePlayer
Raven
I was thinking the same! I'm generally good at parkour but because i'm new and i don't know the maps i sometimes find it hard to find my way. So, i end up one or two courses before the end and i still get the same AC as i would if i stayed in the first level. All this sweat for nothing. I would love to see this change!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

Thanks for suggesting this! I'll bring it up with the rest of the Poltergeist team and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a response!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this suggestion. The staff team as a whole appreciates all feedback that we receive, as we can get new ideas and improve the server. We have discussed your idea and unfortunately we will be declining it. Giving more ACs to people because they're better at parkour would be unfair to the many people who are not as good at parkour. Additionally, this could be used to obtain a ton of gold/xp from just attending PE classes, which would end up hurting the server's economy.

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Lore Master Poltergeist
Hello, @kiarralish!

I am here to inform you that this suggestion has been changed to accept, and it has been complete for quite some time. Wiz PE now gives out AC depending on how far you get on the course you do in the class!

Thank you for making this suggestion, and have a magical day!