DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wizarding School Housing Themes

Sirje_Wildmoon

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: AstralFae
Dark Follower Serpent
So, whilst waiting in the last few hours until I can be online again, I've been browsing the forums, seeing if anything has changed much in the past month, and also had a few ideas of my own thanks to such inspiration.

First up, the main idea: A housing theme that corresponds with each of the wizarding schools. This would be: dormunstrad, Beauxbatons, Hogwarts (which iirc exists already?), Ilvermorny Uagadou, Castelobruxo and Mahoutokoro. Of course, when I say this I don't mean the entire schools would have to be built into the housing (that'd be kinda hard and too much) but perhaps instead, a theme based on the countries these schools are in.

For example, the Mahoutokoro one could have cherry trees and a torii gate or small pagoda to represent Japan, Castelobruxo could be in a jungle biome area with a small golden pyramid, dormunstrad could have a snowy mountanous nordic theme maybe with a smaller replica of the boat. I know the creative and building team will get what I mean and be able to come up with something amazing for each location!

I feel like this would be interesting not only to add some more fun housing sceneries, but also because players from around the world may be able to show their pride in a way, like having the school that if existed irl, they would realistically be more likely to go to etc, and could be interesting for RP purposes if people wanted to RP at a different school :)

That said, I do understand that this is also a large request since building a housing plot, never mind 10-11 styles would take a long time, but it would be really interesting to have!

Aspasia

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I think this would be a great idea for the housing scenery. I personally love the wizarding schools so I think this would be a great idea. Amazing idea. :heart::heart:(y)

imagery

New Magician
Honestly some of the examples sound super cute, but I don't think they should be for certain schools :) I personally looove Harry Potter, but honestly only very very hardcore HP fans would be interested in specifically buying themes that are tied to other schools. I love the ideas though, but maybe if they were their own themes rather than focused on fitting to a certain school!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for your suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the team and get back to you as soon as I can!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello! Once again, thank you for your suggestion! While it was a very interesting idea, we're unfortunately going to have to decline it at this time. Currently, it's not something on our priorities list, however, we will look into coming back to it in the future to see if we can make it work and optimize it to the very best of our abilities.

We hope to hear more suggestions from you in the future!