DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

World Item

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
to help out new people when meeting up at the Great Hall door quicker and to have a cool new item near it, how about placing a globe head (or some other item that might fit better) on a stand right of the door (functioning like a port key sort of lore-wise, but used for world switching ingame).
People would click the globe/item to get the same menu by doing /world but it would be a more efficient feature for meetups I think.
I know /world exists but just like the Class Schedule board it might be a neat little feature close to the Great Hall.
Cheers 😊

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I like this cause not many players will know that there's a /worlds option that they can use, plus it gives people a specific destination point where players will likely switch worlds and meet up within a couple blocks instead of having to run in and out of the great hall or courtyard trying to find each other.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Sinelius!

We appreciate you creating your suggestion and sharing it with us! I'll bring it up to the rest of the staff team and discuss about it further. I'll send a response to you soon once a decision has been made!

Thank you and have a lovely day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya again @Sinelius!

Sorry for the wait! I've returned with a response, and I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has unfortunately been declined. As mentioned in a previous suggestion, we will be looking at adding a /world option in /me, which makes it easily visible and accessible for new players to see and older players to reach. Regarding players being able to meet up at a specific location, we believe that it is quite easy to do in DMs/party chat, so this is not a necessary implementation since players would still have to find this item and it would be the same as them agreeing on a meetup point. Regardless of this, we hope you continue to make more suggestion in the near future!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!