DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wrampus Cats materials

Narres

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Narres
Serpent
I'd like to mention that the Wrampus Cats (lvl 53) drops, like every other monsters, 3 specific materials.

- Wrampus Cat Fur
- Wrampus Cat Meat
- Wrampus Cat Tail

The issue is that one of them, the "Wrampus Cat Tail" is eggs in vanilla minecraft... and it doesn't stack up to 64 ! It's very annoying when people grind this specific monster.

I suggest to change the used item for this specific material and that eggs stop being used as materials

Sans titre 113.jpg

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I absolutely agree, although I would like to add that the Wamprus Cat is not the only magical creature with a tail. Apart from this mob, Murtlett, Fluffle Puff, Niffly, Predictise, Lunarcalf and Nundoom also drop their tail - if this issue is fixed for the Wamprus Cat, I hope that it will also be fixed for these other mobs too.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Narres,
Thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld! We truly appreciate it.
I will now bring up your idea to the other Poltergeists. We will then discuss it and get back to you as soon as we have made a decision.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there @Narres !
After discussing this, we have unfortunately decided not to implement this idea. While we really like the idea of this and think it would be a bit more convenient, it would be very difficult to actually do. The ingredients themselves would all have to be changed, as well as anything else they are used for, such as quests, gear and profession items. As quite a few ingredients use tails (as listed by Nathan) this would end up being a lot to change. This would amount to a lot of time and effort spent on a fairly minor issue that will be mostly fixed with the future implementation of backpacks. Backpacks would allow players to have more storage space, therefore the issue of these items not stacking would be lessened.
Again, my thanks for suggesting this and I hope you have a wonderful day!