DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year 5 - A Helping Hand, Help

lightskyber

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: lightskyber
Raven
Hey so i'm doing this Quest for quiet some time now but i just can't seem to find the dust, i tried clicking everything but it doesn't work. Does anyone know which exact Blocks i have to click on? Ty 2021-08-06_11.36.15.png 2021-08-06_11.35.42.png

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey so i'm doing this Quest for quiet some time now but i just can't seem to find the dust, i tried clicking everything but it doesn't work. Does anyone know which exact Blocks i have to click on? Ty
Have you tried using the magnifying glass to see the particles on the blocks you have to click? You should be able to see the particles if you use (right-click I believe) the glass.
I hope that helps!

Let me know if you have any further problems,
Aurora

lightskyber

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: lightskyber
Raven
Have you tried using the magnifying glass to see the particles on the blocks you have to click? You should be able to see the particles if you use (right-click I believe) the glass.
I hope that helps!

Let me know if you have any further problems,
Aurora
sorry for the late reply but thank you, i finally found the other ones but i have trouble finding the fifth dust particle😭