DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year 5 Demons Quest Not Working

timbut

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: timbut
Raven
Hi,

My friend "tadikonda" and I, "timbut", werre working on the Year 5 Demons Quest were we have to enter Larry's mind. Unfortunately, she died while in Larry's mind and now she cannot get back. She has tried clicking the magical book as well as talking to Larry, but nothing is happening. What should she do?

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Hi! I apologize about your friend, that kind of thing definitely seems like a bug and I would recommend reporting that to staff either through a ticket in game (/t create [Message]) or by making a bug report on the website. You can also receive help by going to the Help and Support section of the forums. Unfortunately this is not exactly the right place to report/receive help. This is feedback and suggestions where players can suggest changes to the server via the forums. I would suggest going to the other places I outlined to receive better advice/more available staff. Hope that helps, sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Oh wait, opps, sorry I am dumb, I forgot which section we are in. This is the right place, opps! I get a notification every time someone makes a new thread in a couple sections and got them mixed up. My advice on creating a ticket still stands though for more immediate help.
Sorry about that!