DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year 5-Pet Peeves Quest

Laurillys

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Laurilys
Raven
Hi!

So I'm at the part where I need to click 4 different graves (Penelope Plum, Erold Easton,Timothy Tagert, and Rob Richardson). I hear a ding when I hit in the order of Penelope, Erold, then Timothy. But as soon as I hit Robs gravestone I hear a decline. So I'm just confused if i'm clicking the graves in the wrong order.
Please help!

Attachments

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hi!

So I'm at the part where I need to click 4 different graves (Penelope Plum, Erold Easton,Timothy Tagert, and Rob Richardson). I hear a ding when I hit in the order of Penelope, Erold, then Timothy. But as soon as I hit Robs gravestone I hear a decline. So I'm just confused if i'm clicking the graves in the wrong order.
Please help!
Apologies for the late response.

You need to click on the graves, so that the first letter of their names spell out "PETER". That is why you are getting the "wrong" sound. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.

Aurora