DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Year Titles

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Oo I like this idea!! Especially as someone in moderation, being able to quickly find a player's level would greatly benefit, as it'd make it easier to help players and find the root cause of what they may be struggling with. Putting it under tab I believe would benefit quite well!!

ItzGoddess

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ItzGoddess
Auralock Griffin Phoenix SPEW
Oo I like this idea!! Especially as someone in moderation, being able to quickly find a player's level would greatly benefit, as it'd make it easier to help players and find the root cause of what they may be struggling with. Putting it under tab I believe would benefit quite well!!
Agreed!

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
This would be nice, especially if it's in the player list as it would be interesting to see what year everyone is at too. If it's not possible in tab then maybe they can do a "/year [player]" or "/profile [player]" command similar to how we can see other player's gear items in "/gear [player]".

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @ItzGoddess! Thank you so much for submitting this suggestion! We truly value players suggestions and ideas. I will bring up your suggestion with the other poltergeists and we will discuss it further. I will get back to you with our decision after this discussion. Have a wonderful day!

Chance

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chancywancywoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Heya @ItzGoddess ! Thanks again for making this suggestion. We value your ideas and suggestions, and can't wait to hear what else you come up with to benefit the server! After careful consideration, we have decided to decline this suggestion because this will clutter tab and that isn't something we would like to do as we would like to ensure everything is clean, professional, and consistent. Thanks again for making this suggestion, and have a magical day! <3