DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

šŸŒš Death Star šŸŒš

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
i mean- if the build team can build smth like this in terms of time and effort sure, but it does seem like a HUGE project for something thats normally not that big of an event, especially if they wanted to build most of it (obviouslt they cant build the entire thing 1:1 as that would literally be the size of a small moon) but I think it could definitely have some potential if they wanted to add some quests into the event

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
i mean- if the build team can build smth like this in terms of time and effort sure, but it does seem like a HUGE project for something thats normally not that big of an event, especially if they wanted to build most of it (obviouslt they cant build the entire thing 1:1 as that would literally be the size of a small moon) but I think it could definitely have some potential if they wanted to add some quests into the event
Hii by a death star I meant adding it as a texture. Switching the actual moon texture with the Death Star texture in the texture pack. Hope that clears it up for you. :)

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @YeetChris!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! We are always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place so we are really appreciative of your idea!

With that being said, I am happy to announce your idea has been accepted! We found this to be very cute and many players would find this nice. We are hoping to implement this for the May 4th event of StarWars. So definitely be on the lookout for it when the event comes out!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate