DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

🍄 Mushroom hat!!!! 🍄

Palindrome

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: bluecherub
Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix DD Editor DD Producer
mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat mushroom hat

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello!!

Thank you so much for your suggestion - we really appreciate every new idea that comes to us! This is definitely a fun and cute idea for a possible hat. I will be bringing your idea up with the rest of the Poltergeist team to get their thoughts on it as well. Once we get a decision I will comment again to let you know! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey lovely people!

We have brought up and discussed this decision and I am pleased to let you know that it has been accepted! We found the concept of a mushroom hat extremely cute and unique. Considering the amount of support this thread has already gotten, we also felt it would be pretty popular in the store and therefore will be looking to add it in the future! Thank you again for your suggestion and have a wonderful day!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @YeetChris, and everyone who replied,

Unfortunately, I am here to inform you that leadership has changed their decision. While this is an idea we liked and where a mushroom hat was something we wanted to release, we found it extremely difficult to model over a player's square head. Because of this, we, unfortunately, will be declining this idea and not releasing it in the store.

If you have any questions about this, please let us know. :)