DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

2x May 4th Suggestions

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hi,

1. Can we allow more droids to be purchased? With only 1 being allowed per year, I'd need to play for 8 more years to collect all new colours of the BB droid.

2. Payload and Domination should automatically reallocate players to different teams when players leave. I was in a game recently that had 1 rebel and 3 imperials and obviously there was no point really trying at that point, but it could've been resolved quickly had the game automatically evened it out with 2 on each team.

Thanks for reading.

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
no support on 2

if im on a team thats crushing and the other team leaves bc they dont have a shot and all of a sudden im losing now with no chance to win bc there is 5 mins on the clock and the payload hasnt moved forward im not gonna be happy.

Ismo

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Ismoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hiya @Zmiya !

Unfortunately we will not be completing either of these suggestions. We will not be allowing players to get more than 1 droid pet this year, because there are already plenty of cosmetics that players have to work hard to achieve, including 2 non-droid pets.
We have also not tried to implement reallocation of players in Payload, both for the unfair advantage it may give players who are reallocated to a losing team, but also because it causes issues if a player who leaves, then rejoins after reallocation.

Regardless, thank you for your suggestions, and I hope you have a good rest of your day/night!