DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

3 new wand appearances

Domieno

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Domieno
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
Hello fellow Potterworld players,
I’m a big fan of ‘Fantastic beasts the crimes of Grindelwald’. And with every new movie are new characters + new wands.
I made this thread because for a while I had this idea for 3 new wand appearances. We already have the origin Wand (seen in the movie) + the seeker’s Wand (early concept for dumbledore’s wand). Therefore, I had the idea to add 3 new wand appearances to the collection.

First being: Theseus Scamander’s wand
I really like this wand, because of the tortoise shell being used in the handle and the gold accents on the end. The name for this wand could be ‘The brother’s Wand’. Personally this is my favourite wand from all the fantastic beasts movies.

Second: Leta Lestrange’s wand
I chose this wand because of the high amount of the detail the handle has with all the little silver bits making the wand ‘chique’. It’s name could be ‘the old lover’s Wand’, I have to say I’m not completely sure about the name but I really think this could be a nice addition.

As last: Nicolas flamel’s Wand
In my opinion this is one of the most original wands out there, this is because of the original horn-shaped bone pommel at the lower end of the handle. I thought of the name ‘The Alchemist’s Wand’. This is maybe a fun addition to the potion brewers out there! :)

The wand designs from the movie can be found in the Imgur below:

I really think the desgins are very interesting and potterworld worthy!

Cya later
Quinn

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I really like these three wand ideas. My favourite of the ones you suggested being Nicolas Flamel's. As well as having these as wand appearances, they could also be wearable like some others. Just like a pencil behind your ear. This would work perfectly with Flamel's wand as it has a curve in the end which would to perfect to lye over a ear even if - ofc, the ear is not there.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked this idea! We plan to add these to the store in the foreseeable future! Make sure to keep an eye out for any updates!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Just as a small update, Flamel's wand has been added to our store under the name "The Philosopher's Wand". We hope you enjoy <3

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello! I wanted to give a little update on this suggestion!

It was previously accepted, but unfortunately, due to the cease and desist from Warner Brothers (the announcement about this can be found here on Discord), we will not be implementing the wands. We hope you understand!