DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

3 Suggestions for Potions Class

MysticalBlizzard

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: MysticalBlizzard
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW Drooble's Order
Hello there,

Today, I came up with a couple different suggestions to make the potions class better. I will divide it into 3 parts since some of them may be accepted or rejected individually. Thank you for your time.

Part 1: Potions Having More Than Cosmetic Use
The potions that we brew in classes are mostly for cosmetics or simple jump boosts or speed effects. I want to get to use them in gauntlets, mob grinding, and everything else. I think that players who are below 80 levels could make good use of this! Potions that we brew in classes could have %60 increased jinx damage, etc. This way, we could have both cosmetic and power effects from it!

Part 2: Increasing Potion's Lasting Effect
The potions that we get from classes do come with cosmetic effects, and they are super fun to play with! However, one potion can be used once, and the cosmetic effects last for a very short duration. I brewed a butterfly potion in class today, and its amazing wings lasted for maybe 5–6 seconds. If it were increased to one minute, we could really store them and use them whenever we wanted to have fun!

Part 3: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary Potions in Classes
The potions we make are all the same most of the time. I do like the current system compared to the old one we had; however, I still think there could be a timer that would let us brew potions with different levels. Therefore, I suggest we implement potion levels. A common potion could last for 20 seconds, and a legendary potion could last for 3 minutes.

I'd love to hear about your opinions too! Thank you very much.