DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A collectable item for voting for a month straight

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Once you reach level 80 voting isn't a priority anymore. But there are people who vote every single day! And they get no award for it besides the daily AC it gives you, and some voting tokens to spend. But I think if someone has a month streak of voting they should get a trophy collectable. And WITHIN the server we should have a leaderboard of the top voters. This way voters who get new players coming to Potterworld can get acknowledged for their help!
Untitled.png

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Yellow_Flower!

On behalf of the Poltergeist team, we'd like to thank you for making this suggestion and sharing it with us! I'll have it be brought up to the rest of the Poltergeist team for further discussion. After that, it will be brought up to the Leadership team, and once a final decision has been made, I'll return to you with a response as soon as possible, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Yellow_Flower!

Thank you again for taking the time to make this suggestion! After bringing up this suggestion to the rest of the team, we have decided to decline it, unfortunately. Although the idea sounds cool and it might give a slight incentive to vote, adding a collectable for a voting streak isn’t something we want to add. Our main concern is that players may just be motivated to vote until they get the collectable and then stop after that. As for implementing a leaderboard, there are already leaderboards on the voting sites, so we won't be adding them, unfortunately. However, we will look into adding rewards for maintaining a streak instead of a collectable. For example, players could earn extra voting tokens after voting for a certain number of days.

Despite this, we hope that you'll continue to share more suggestions and feedback with us! Thank you and have a good day!