DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A different slot for wings.

Siri :3

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: siriusslymoony
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Drooble's Order
There are hats for the head and the back but you cannot have two at a time. I would really like to pair a flower crown with fairy wings (and other things) but that isn't possible. The only hat that has one for the back and head is the devil horns and wings but you can't do them separately.

So my suggestion is having a /wings option or maybe a rework of the cosmetics gui as a whole and have options for the head and back simultaneously.

Thank you for taking the team to read this suggestion, I hope you have a wonderful day <3

astra <3

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: xAstra_
This is very true siri!

There's a few cosmetics that make more sense to be in a different slot eg: blinking eyes, wings, wandsx etc.

it makes more sense for them to make another slot even if it is just wings, because it'll still greatly increase the use of cosmetics! Maybe it could just be an 'other' or 'secondary' slot due to other cosmetics making more sense to be desperate also.

Sadly I doubt they'll do any updates like this before revelius 2.0 though :(

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'd love to see that, though ive made a similar suggestion in a way that sadly has been declined so this one will most likely get rejected or marked as a duplicate u-u