DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bind the Wings to the Chest part.

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
This is more a question but also a suggestion.
Is it possible to "bind" for example the angel wings to the chest part?
I was thinking about this for a while because it always looks strange when somebody's looking up and the wings come out of their body. so i thought it might be possible to change that.
I think it would be possible to just set the diamond_hoe to the chest part. this would obviously only be for the wings for now because the hats still need to be focused on the head.
This would maybe also make possible to wear for example the wings and a hat at the same time what would be a great addition.
Since this is possible: with the disappearus spell i think it would be possible to set the angelwings to the chest part
1596712149044.png

Here's a List of the items i think should be bound to the chest:
-(dark) Angel wings
- Locket
- Fairy Wings
- Time turner
- Soul pacts
- Scarfs

~Hektor

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Hektor_Crestello,
Thank you for bringing forth your suggestion!
We, the Poltergeist Team, will now discuss your idea and get back to you once a decision has been made.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @HektorTM ,
Unfortunately, this suggestion will have to be declined due to minecraft limitations. It's simply not possible to do, at least not with how it currently works. Changing the item itself to a chestplate model wouldn't work because while it would look like a proper 3D model in your hand, it will turn into a regular chestplate once you put it on. This is also sadly something that we cannot do anything about.
Nevertheless, thank you for suggesting this to us and please do not hesitate to make more posts here in the future!
Take care and enjoy your day!