DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

a larger DF base

shortboichicken

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: shortboichicken
Dark Follower Raven
The Pheonix base is much larger in comparison to the DF base, maybe it could be bigger? it could include things such as; a control room, treasure room, library and maybe archives?

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I don't think it's about the size of a base. It's about having I base and if I'm right the phoenixes didn't had a base for a long time when the dark followers did. So it's nice that all the 3 allegiances have one now. And yes the one is bigger then the other but does that really matter?

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
in revelius i think all the alliance will obtain new base
For sure df will have malfoy manor as base

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
in revelius i think all the alliance will obtain new base
For sure df will have malfoy manor as base
Why do you think the DFs will have Malfoy Manor as a base? I understand it as a theory, but you said 'for sure', so why are you so sure about it?

I personally think that Potterworld is moving more away from the actual HP storyline and more into its own world, so I think that the build team will create completely different bases.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!

Thank you for your suggestion! However, we currently have different plans for the dark followers base. You can find more info about this in the latest Revelius Q&A you can watch here below! Thank you again!