DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A new gear idea: Student Trinket recipe

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think this should also be added into the game as a recipe and with the Student gear set you start out I thought since you get a trinket later from potions class Why not have 1 at the start? and to complete the set of the student gear set you get at the start when you're a level 1 because the trinket slot feels a bit empty at the start this just a suggestion idk if will be added to the game just a cool suggest I thought of about the student gear of Aviforma talking about student gear so I thought it be cool to fill in that empty trinket slot you get along with the student gear set just a suggestion as I said.

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey @Tuna2!

Thank you so much for bringing this idea up with us! We really appreciate every new suggestion we get for the server. I will be bringing your idea up with the rest of the Poltergeist team to get their thoughts on it and will respond once a decision has been made.

Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful day!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Cool thanks and if it get's rejected I don't mind I don't want to overpower the level 1 ability gear set and maybe it could add 1 more health point to your gear set to make it an even 108 maybe give a little more power or a little more healing or defense maybe it's up to you guys if it get's added into the game.

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello again!

So sorry for the late response on this suggestion! We have brought your idea up with the Leadership Team and I am pleased to let you know that we will be accepting it! We felt that this idea makes a lot of sense considering killing mobs and having gear is extremely important on Potterworld. Because of this, we will be looking into rewarding the Trinket and Hand piece in some of the earlier quests (before players will have to fight mobs).

Thank you so much again for bringing this suggestion up with us and hope you have a fantastic rest of your day/night!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hia @Tuna2,

I'm pleased to let you know that this suggestion has now been completed! When players go through our new First Year Experience, they will obtain gear pieces throughout. Once players have finished the first year, they will have obtained a full set of gear. The trinket piece specifically is rewarded from the Prideful Potions quest. Thanks for this great suggestion once again!