DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A painting which leads from Hogsworth to Hogsend

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
As seen in the 7th film of HP there is a painting which leads from droobledoors brothers house to the room of requirement in in hogsworth. I think this would be useful for new players who are looking to explore the castle and its secrets. It would also make it a lot easier from travelling from the school and back before students have access to fluu powder. Thanks for reading.

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
As seen in the 7th film of HP there is a painting which leads from droobledoors brothers house to the room of requirement in in hogsworth. I think this would be useful for new players who are looking to explore the castle and its secrets. It would also make it a lot easier from travelling from the school and back before students have access to fluu powder. Thanks for reading.
This one exists actually, try and find it! 😊

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Thekidda,

As mentioned, this passageway already exists. I would recommend looking in the Room of Refuge as that's where it's also found in HP Lore. Good luck with finding it and thank you for suggesting something, even if it already exists!
Hope you are able to find it and have a good day!