DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A Review of Dance's Delicious Yogurt Stand

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
My good friends and I were having a stroll round the good ol' castle when abruptly and unexpectedly, we bumped into Dance's Deligious Yogurt Stand. We were insantly taken aback by the seemingly demonic composition of the quaint shop, with fire engulfing it completely. However, the angry goblin running the place (who I believe to be called Mateo) gave us a grand smile and ensured our safety in approaching. We all walked forward, one behind the other in an orderly queue. "Grape!", "Strawberry!", "Plain!"... Mateo seemed to have an endless supply of whatever we asked for! Service was quick and the prices were cheap (although unfortunately - due to rapid inflation - they quickly rose from 2 gold to 11!).

Eventually, we decided to test him with a wide variety of odd and funky flavours, yet still he proved to be worthy: death, your mum, wiki, memorial horse - he had them all! The whole of Potterworld rushed to his stand and got to taste the angelic yogurt being served.
As he continues to decorate the shop, it is clear it will only get better and better!

I rate it a 9/10 (dropping a point due to the countless minutes I spent being burnt alive).
1662370910210.png

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
My good friends and I were having a stroll round the good ol' castle when abruptly and unexpectedly, we bumped into Dance's Deligious Yogurt Stand. We were insantly taken aback by the seemingly demonic composition of the quaint shop, with fire engulfing it completely. However, the angry goblin running the place (who I believe to be called Mateo) gave us a grand smile and ensured our safety in approaching. We all walked forward, one behind the other in an orderly queue. "Grape!", "Strawberry!", "Plain!"... Mateo seemed to have an endless supply of whatever we asked for! Service was quick and the prices were cheap (although unfortunately - due to rapid inflation - they quickly rose from 2 gold to 11!).

Eventually, we decided to test him with a wide variety of odd and funky flavours, yet still he proved to be worthy: death, your mum, wiki, memorial horse - he had them all! The whole of Potterworld rushed to his stand and got to taste the angelic yogurt being served.
As he continues to decorate the shop, it is clear it will only get better and better!

I rate it a 9/10 (dropping a point due to the countless minutes I spent being burnt alive).
View attachment 2754
DO NOT BUY from Mateo! I saw him in the back mixing the yogurts with his TOES. Funky flavours? More like FUNGi flavours.