DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A tribute to Staff

MattDoesArt

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: MattDoesArt
Auralock Griffin
Howdy! Today I was flying around the London map on my trusty Bluebranch, searching for some easter eggs, or (even better) secrets! One thing I wasn't able to NOT notice was how carefully the scenery around King's Cross was built. I was amazed to find that proportions and map locations were very accurate! Even as an Italian, I have a sort of passion for British culture and city life, and I was able (during my first week there) to visit the Madame Tussauds, probably the most famous wax museum in the World! But what does a wax museum have to do with PotterworldMC? Well, I just thought it would be a nice idea to add a sweet Easter egg for new players to find, or for experinced players to visit once in a while, maybe.... a spot at the end of one of the city's tunnels, after the end of the road, with a build similar to the wax museum, BUT! on the inside, instead of non-magical celebrities, have npc's of the members of the PW staff! That would function both as a tribute to our hard-working staff and as a guide for new players to get to know our staff members quickly, maybe with a quote from each member and their department role, so it's more clear for new folks! That said, I hope you have a look at my idea and I wish you all a good day! :giggle:

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there! I will now bring up this idea to the poltergeists team so we can discuss it, thank you for your suggestion!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there! (sorry for the late!)

We have discussed your suggestion and sadly we can't add such amount of npcs as it could create instability in the server. However, we already had planned to do something similiar on the forums! Thank you for your suggestion, they mean a lot to us!