DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ability to Go Forward & Backwards on Spell List

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I was wondering why there isn't a way to go backwards as well as forwards on the spell list. You can click to the right and it goes forward, but where you would logically click on the left and go back a page you have to go forward through the pages to get back to where you're trying to go when you level up to having 3 pages of spells.

This would make inventory casting more applicable and would make the spells more usable and useful as you can get to them easier.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!
Thank you for your suggestion, we really appreciate it! However, you can already do that by right clicking to go forwards and left clicking to go backwards (or viceversa as I don't know the specific order) outside of your spells inventory. Thank you again!

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hello!
Thank you for your suggestion, we really appreciate it! However, you can already do that by right clicking to go forwards and left clicking to go backwards (or viceversa as I don't know the specific order) outside of your spells inventory. Thank you again!
Ahhh, thank you I missed that I guess!